Senior Software Engineer
Who we are
- We’re an early-stage venture-backed startup founded by an ex-Google (Marketing), ex-Facebook (Engineering) team with a successful startup track record.
- Our app, Rejoy, was just launched. We’re working on exciting new features(ChatGPT integration, social features) and we need your help to build them.
- We’re a fully remote and distributed team of 4, supporting any time zone with a 4-hour+ overlap with London.
- We’re looking for a rockstar Senior UX/UI Designer to help us build the most useful, usable, and delightful app in the category.
What we believe
- We believe that technology has failed modern families. Despite incredible advances, moms and dads struggle to balance their family, personal, and professional lives more than ever before. With the right technology and thoughtful design, we believe we can make a difference in the lives of millions of families. This is the mission that drives us every day.
- A collaborative and inclusive work culture that values open communication, constructive feedback, and diversity of thought creates the best products and the happiest teams.
- You will be the first technical lead setting technology architecture, shaping the product and the whole company
- Collaborate with design and product to create roadmap and prioritise features
- Design and develop a mobile application that will be solving real-world parenting problems
- Hire and lead an excellent team of mobile developer
What we offer
- Competitive salary, including stock options.
- Ownership: you’ll directly shape our product and brand identity.
- Flexibility: we’ll try our best to make this role work for you.
- Culture: A very friendly team with regular online team-building activities to foster camaraderie and connection.
- Purpose: Do work you can be proud of on a product that makes lives better.
- Steep learning curve.
Required skills & experience
- 4+ years of experience in React
- Understand Typescript and its benefits
- Practice writing automated tests
- Experience in building mobile apps
- User-obsessed mindset
- Understanding of business goals
- Good communication english skills
Bonus skills & experience
- People management or mentoring experience
- Understanding of chat-specific architecture
- Experience building large-scale applications
- Passion for making products with a deeper meaning
Note: These requirements are intended to be a guide, not a comprehensive list. We value candidates who bring diverse perspectives and experiences to our team and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
- Please send us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- One example of the work you’re most proud of. Explain why.
- One thing you’d change about our app